Please run this release immediately, with the following header
The Wandering Wildebeest
ABOUT THE BOOK
The Wandering Wildebeest tells the story of the massive annual migration across the African plains in search of food and water. In the blistering heat, our heroes keep on walking over the parched, dusty ground in their quest to find lush grassland to graze upon. Having faced starvation, exhaustion and dehydration, they finally see a happy, grazing herd of buffalo in the distance! But in order to reach the grassland, the wildebeest have one more dangerous challenge ahead – to cross the deep, wide, river filled with crocodiles!
Written in humorous rhyme and including off-the-wall characters and scenarios, Martin Coleman's funny, silly story, accompanied by Tim Slater’s stunning and hilarious illustrations will both educate and entertain children of all ages, (and we think the grown-ups will secretly enjoy it, too!)
The Wandering Wildebeest by Martin Coleman
£6.99(UK), $9.99(US), 12.99(CAN)
• A jolly tale of the annual wildebeest migration, humorously told and illustrated
• An amusing, colourful African animal story in verses of rhyming couplets
• A silly, funny yet educational tale of a natural, annual phenomenon
• The search for food across Africa is rewarded with help from a friend!
• A comical story of co-operation between wildebeest, buffalo ... and crocodiles!
• A wonderful animal story that children around the world will love
• A fine example of one friendly gesture helping others achieve their goal
• An insight into the plight of African wildlife, told in humorous rhyme
• Delightfully illustrated African wildlife tale for 3 to 8 year old children
• A classic story of struggle and perseverance that ends happily ever after
–––– NOTES TO EDITORS ––––
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Following a lifelong passion for creative writing, father-of-four Martin Coleman wrote his first story for children, 'The King's Panto,' in 2009. Six years later he had self-published three original books, all illustrated by Tim Slater, and had been commissioned five times by a global charity to rewrite classic tales for children’s apps and books.
Martin especially loves creating silly, rhyming stories which grown-ups will enjoy almost as much as the children!
He hopes you all have lots of fun reading his first officially published book, ‘The Wandering Wildebeest.’
Place of birth: Hastings, Sussex • Hometown: Shillingstone • Nearest city:
HK5386 • Paperback • 20.5x20.5cm • £6.99 • 32 pages • 32 pictures • ISBN: 978-1-787113-86-2 • UPC: 6-36847-01386-8
View sample pages and sample text on our website - https://www.veloce.co.uk or 01305 260068/e or email@example.com
Front cover images in various resolutions are available from Veloce: email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
You can also download a high-resolution cover image directly from the book page on our website.
Veloce books are stocked by (or can be ordered from) bookshops by quoting the correct ISBN number. We also take orders direct: telephone 01305 260068 (+44 1305 260068 from outside UK), fax 01305 250479 (+44 1305 250479 from outside UK) or e-mail email@example.com. Books can also be ordered on our website – https://www.veloce.co.uk
Twitter (Veloce): https://twitter.com/Velocebooks
Twitter (Hubble & Hattie): https://twitter.com/HubbleandHattie
Facebook (Veloce): https://www.facebook.com/VelocePublishing
Facebook (Hubble & Hattie): https://www.facebook.com/hubbleandhattie
Note: All details subject to change.